Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Everything Changes

Nothing stays the same.


I think I am giving up on Myspace. I made the switch over to Facebook a while ago at this point and I find it easier to keep in touch with friends and family because of how simple it is for most everyone and also because most everyone has made the move to Facebook anyway. The only reason I was hanging on to Myspace was because of two things, the blog and of course the music.

So basically I use this blog to tell the world (or those who are actually reading and are interested) about me and my life in sometimes the most flagrant of ways and sometimes in the most ambiguous and cryptic of ways.

I want to share a few pieces of my world and the ways in which I interpret it, in hopes that it makes you think, and question, and laugh, and love! I truly believe that we all have special gifts inside of us that are there especially for us to use and to share, and it's in the process of life that we are able to learn and understand what it is and how best to use it. Being aware of ourselves and our world around us, using the space and tools that we have to create our own art, opening ourselves up to one another to bring together this one world we all live in, and learning how to fully express love is just some of the ways we can attain true happiness. This is my pursuit to happpiness.

Through story's and song, poems and nonsensical script I will do my best to bring to life all the cravings of my soul and the ways in which I make out this crazy thing we call life!

No comments:

Post a Comment